30/5/17

On this date, i sat down and i was just editing the footage that i had making sure that i had everything that we needed. The footage overall is very good and so i began my edit for the final edit. The footage i edited to show the symbolism of time and memory and how it can fade over time. I began by putting all of the footage together and getting it to match the storyboard i had created. The footage worked well and i then proceeded to place the transitions and edits in place to see how it would flow together and see if it works as a hole.

I exported several takes and edits of the memories and overlaid them to the bed scene to see how they look and what effects i should use. I went through and begun the edits and transitions and i used a lot of shaking in parts symbolise the effect of the memories fading and turning to black and white.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11/05/17

23/5/17